New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

MacHeist Bundled Software

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Hey everyone, if you have not heard yet, MacHeist.com is having a super bundle for software at a ridiculously low price!

Check it out at macheist.com!

Titles include:
Delicious Library
FotoMagico
ShapeShifter
DEVONthink Personal
Disco
RapidWeaver
iClip 4
One Pangea Game
Potentially:
NewsFire
TextMate
Everyone should take advantage of this bundle. If you purchased each software title by itself you're looking at $290, and they are seling it for $49, unless you participated in the MacHeist.com heists.. then you could have up to $10 off of the $49 price. 25% of what you pay will go to charities also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlyn
Im probably going to buy later tonight. I already own Delicious Library and Disco so if any of you are not going to take advantage of this bundle, but would still like to own Disco and/or Delicious Library let me know and Ill sell them for a discounted price. Just let me know asap since Ill need your info to register them in your name.
QUOTE Thanks
MattSharp

MattSharp is an unknown at this point

Man that sucks. I just bought Shapeshifter over the weekend for $20. If I had known about this I would have bought it, the rest of the apps were worth $29.

:radioacti :bomb:
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Thanks for the heads up murlyn, just made the purchase. I don't have much use for some of the programs as of now but I am glad that I was able to get tham at this price

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
Jeff

Jeff is a jewel in the roughJeff is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube

What is the point of MacHeist.com? I've never heard of it before and I guess I don't understand it. Will someone please enlighten me?

Black MacBook
Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic
B&W G3
G4's - PowerMac & Cube
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

It was basically a site that you were given a Mission folder with a new mission, once you completed the mission then you received free software and then a $2 off coupon, which was to be used with the final bundle. Now the final bundle has been released. Although there is one more Mission left to do as soon as it is released, so we'll see when and how that happens
QUOTE Thanks
Jeff

Jeff is a jewel in the roughJeff is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube

So who set up MacHeist? Just software developers?

Black MacBook
Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic
B&W G3
G4's - PowerMac & Cube
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Yeah check out their about page and you'll see who the creators are.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Ok if no one is interested in the Disco or Delicious Library license then Im just going to register them to myself and Ill have another copy.. Ill probably be buying tonight or tomorrow night, so contact me quickly if you are interested
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Delicious library is incredible. I haven't gotten my license key so I am just using my demo right now but it is fantastic. The iSight barcode scanner is ingenious. I had used up my 25 item limit in under a minute with the speed that it works

QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Yeah it is very kick butt That's one of the reasons why I own it already.. very cool app.
QUOTE Thanks
xtophercaa

xtophercaa has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 8GB iPhone, MacBook Pro (15",2.33 C2D), MacBook (2.0 C2D), 4 iPods (20GB, Mini, Nano, Shuffle)

This is a great offer and it's a great way to support some great causes. (Wow. Great x3.) Apparently, if you've already bought a license for one of the titles, you can give your new license as a gift. Very cool!

Chris Ainsworth
Personal Blog
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Sorry, $50 is still a chunk of change. I wish they had some different apps from which to choose...

Delicious Library does look intriguing, though (even though I lack an iSight).

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Well newsfire and textmate are both part of the package now, making it a really really REALLY awesome deal
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

Yea they added in TextMate at around 62,000 and sales have taken off

QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfwax95 View Post
Sorry, $50 is still a chunk of change. I wish they had some different apps from which to choose...

thought the same thing, nothing there i'd be willing to pay that much for.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Want some Mac history? | onyx questions »