New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Entourage Tasks and Rules

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TeckniX

I was looking around a bit and searched for anything related to entourage and theses two other words, to find nothing.

I'm currently getting task that have been created by evolution, but they don't appear to be recognized by Entourage - I can create a task from the message, but the content is then pretty garbled. Anyone know of a fix for this?

Also, I've migrated from Mail, and imported all the mac Mail rules - It seems that these rules can't be applied in Entourage. They are set correctly, and enabled - but my inbox just received an email from a noreply@adc.apple.com, which is in the rule set, yet the message didn't get moved to my Apple folder (per rule) - Clicking to apply rule to the message itself doesn't do anything either -

Anyone has faced any of these issues and found solutions?

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
macacomoco

macacomoco is on a distinguished road

As far as I know, you can't import rules from Mac mail to Entourage more info. But you may find some useful applescripts for Entourage here
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Flash Problem:( | Firefox to Safari »