jamieemm
    Question Final Cut Pro, easy to get?
    I am a vlogger intrested in getting final cut pro for my videos. #1 is it worth it, or should I just stick with iMovie for this kind of simple thing. #2 is their any nice torrents I should know about befor buying this EXPENSIVE program?

Specs:
    MacBook
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieemm View Post
    I am a vlogger intrested in getting final cut pro for my videos. #1 is it worth it, or should I just stick with iMovie for this kind of simple thing. #2 is their any nice torrents I should know about befor buying this EXPENSIVE program?
    #1) It is a very complex application. It will take time to fully understand it and become fluent with it. iMovie is a nice alternative for someone with a casual interest.

#2) No. The application is expensive because of the aforementioned complexity and its intent for professional use. If you cannot afford it, then that is another reason to stay with iMovie.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

jamieemm
    Question Final Cut Pro
    Is final cut pro a good program for video bloggers to use, or should we just stick with iMovie? I was considering buying final cut pro, but then I looked at the price tag!

Specs:
    MacBook
    NOTE: Merged cross-posts

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    You may want to consider Final Cut Express HD if you need more than iMovie.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    #1: do you need anything more out of your vlogging thingies? if you fully look into apples website with FCP's features and then hit up an apple store and play with it for a while you might be able to figure out if you want/need it or not. most likely iMovie is going to be just fine for you unless you have an extremely extremely very popular site out there wher eyou neeeeeed to start doing amazing things with it.

#2: is illegal and is not to be discussed on mac-forums...the moderators should have mentioned this.

ALSO!, there is a free 30 day trial of FCP you can download from apples website, go check it out

-chris
    MoTM honor roll...
    when?
    i dont remember

Thread Information