Thread: Photoshop CS2

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
    Photoshop CS2
    When I used to use this on my windows machine you just used to be able to highlight the text you've just typed and then highlight then use your arrow keys or the scroller on your mouse so you can quickly scroll through lots of different fonts but this doesn't seem to be possible on the Mac version?

Is this not possible, or am I doing something wrong?

I haven't used CS2 much at all, but I never came across that feature. The arrow keys would only reposition the typing cursor. I don't have access to CS2 right now, so take a look in your preferences, there may be something under typing there, or other categories which may activate this.

Perhaps it isn't possible though, which is a shame, as it seems like a useful feature.
    I often use Fontbook now to search for fonts I'll need. It's still quite useful I guess.

As far as I can recall, Photoshop CS2 is no different between the two platforms. I have never used that feature on a Windows machine and I cannot get it to do that in a Mac as you describe. What you can do is open your Character palette and scroll through your fonts to get the same effect.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information