New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Firefox and quick tabs?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

sunshine1686

sunshine1686 is on a distinguished road

On youtube I was watching a preview of the new Windows Vista and on IE they have something called "quick tabs" that lets you see all your tabs in one window. Does Firefox (or Safari) have an option like this?

I almost like the new Windows...it reminds me of the MAC system. But MAC is better! lol
QUOTE Thanks
NanoBite

NanoBite is an unknown at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1686
On youtube I was watching a preview of the new Windows Vista and on IE they have something called "quick tabs" that lets you see all your tabs in one window. Does Firefox (or Safari) have an option like this?

I almost like the new Windows...it reminds me of the MAC system. But MAC is better! lol
I love my tabs but I don't think Safari is planning on introducing this and maybe FireFox has an upcoming extension, I dunno.

I'm stuck on why I would do this when my Safari tabs are just a shift+command+[ / ] away.....?
QUOTE Thanks
cazabam

cazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD

Firefox has foXpose that does exactly this. I use this and tab previews for firefoxy loveliness
QUOTE Thanks
sunshine1686

sunshine1686 is on a distinguished road

Okay I downloaded that foXpose thing, but ever since I downloaded it my internet has been a lot slower. I want to uninstall it, so I searched for foxpose using spotlight, but it said "no results found"...but the little foxpose icon is in the bottom left hand corner of my browser...help??

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Tools - Extensions

Uninstall it from there

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adobe CS | Split Password Protected Zip »