New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Need some good software some sort of appointment calendar?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

se7en.hu

Hey guys we need some sort of software that can be used to schedule appointments, something simple easy to use interface with like a calendar layout something along the lines of iCal, Outlook or Entourage.

Problems there is that iCal and Entourage cant be customized to go by 10 minute intervals they go by the hours and we dont get outlook which i have seen can be changed to go in intervals of 10 minutes.

This is really quite urgent so someone please help out it would be much appreciated ive been trying to find software all night for this.
QUOTE Thanks
gort

gort is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema

Use google calendars. It is sooo useful (imho).
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

You can do 1 minute increments in iCal if you wanted to.. or maybe I don't understand what you are doing. The section lines are 1 hour, but when you create an appointment, you can set the appointment to the minute...
QUOTE Thanks
se7en.hu

See with iCal you can make it only 1 mintue length but say i make 6 appointments in one hour 10 min each you can hardly even see them cause they go so small.

I just need something that can be adjustest or even make the hour boxes larger to fit six lines in them.

Something like this if it helps you understand

but that is just so **** unuser friendly, i mean something simple would be so cool,

Ill check out the Google Calender

hmm ^ that seems to be online :S no good man ....

Please help out thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Ah ok I see, thanks for clarifying. I've only used iCal and Entourage and like you said.. I don't think Entourage can do that either. Have you tried looking at http://www.macupdate.com ?
QUOTE Thanks
se7en.hu

Is Microsoft Office 2004 and Microsoft Office v.X or whatever the same thing or different? Which ones newer?
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

2004 is newer.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is there a reason my games..... | i-Cal set to read only ? »