Specs:
    iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM
    Can GNUMail Send Messages With Fonts, Colors?
    Reading this very forum, I became aware of GNUMail, which I had not heard of before. GNUMail is an open source email client, similar in many ways to Mac Mail, but reputed to be faster.

I downloaded it and tried it. A nice app, but I have one issue. I can't seem to get it to send messages with fonts and colors (i.e. send in HTML instead of flat text). It does allow you to use fonts and colors while composing, but when it sends the message out (or at least when you receive it) it it converted to flat text.

Is there an option to enable sending via HTML? I was sure I had seen one during installation, but I can't find it anymore. A check around the web seems to reveal no obvious documentation for the program, so I can't check there.

Thanks!
    My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
    My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
    My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
    I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007

Specs:
    OK, ultimately I did find SOME limited documentation but it doesn't address this topic. I also found a few similar posts with the question, but no definitive answer. It is not looking good...
    My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
    My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3

Specs:
    MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
    Im just wondering... have you checked the settings of the pc its being received on?

If the receiving computer is set to only receive text emails as apposed to HTML, i presume it would completly strip the settings you have put on?

Just an idea anyway buddy

~~ TS ~~
    JEMDNA Photography - Clicky to see latest work
    “Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it.”

Specs:
    Yup, that was just about the first thing I did. The receiving computer is mine - I was just sending from one of my accounts to another to test this. So, I sent to/from using Thunderbird, my usual mail progam, and Thunderbird receives fonts/colors (i.e. HTML formatted text) just fine. Thanks for the idea though.

Specs:
    AnnetteGlamour
    Why Unprotect Napster - is it safe doing?
    I have a large collection of wma files - about 20 gigs (they all are from Napster) and I can enjoy them on my home PC.
    Now I bought a car mp3 player so I need to burn my music library to MP3 disks to listen to when I drive. And, of course, I can't do it because files are protected. I've done a quick internet research and found a lot of tools that claim to convert Napster wma to mp3. I've tested some of them, because if I pay for the soft to use MY purchased music - I want to know if it worth the price. I think this is what I need. wma to mp3 (drm-removal.com or whatever, ask me - will find it again) What do you think?
    Would you guys recommend me something?
    who is your daddy ?

Thread Information