New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

avi program

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

legion

i was wondering if anyone can tell me of a downloadable avi viewer program,i have some vids on my mac and neither quicktime or real one player will run the avi files i have.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/sea...Bsessionurl%5D

Lots and lots and lots of threads about this already... I'm sure you can search and find the answer in less time than it takes to make your next post.
:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Try VLC. It plays just about anything.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
sharpie05

mplayer! i love this program... it plays EVERYTHING. its one of my favorites from Linux! it is os x native however, and can be found here: http://mplayerosx.sourceforge.net/

happy viewing!
QUOTE Thanks
Negrophiliac

Negrophiliac is on a distinguished road

VLC is honestly the only way to go. It basically plays any video you'll have. Trust me, It was a long and painful journey resulting in a reformation of my last computer untill I found vlc
QUOTE Thanks
BlindingLights

BlindingLights is a jewel in the roughBlindingLights is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD

VLC is the way to go. It will play ANYTHING! (even .VOB files, I've tried...)

the back of our computer looks better than the front of theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_boy22
i can store many dvds on 1 floppy so it's essential to me
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hotmail & Safari? | Flash movies choppy and all. »