New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

couple questions

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macpwns

macpwns has a spectacular aura about

alright so i have a couple questions....

first of all, what browser do you use: firefox, safari, opera, or camino. ive obviously used all 4 - firefox right now - but i seemed to like opera over all of them...

secondly, i have a gmail account...when i use gmail on mac mail, it imports all the mail from my gmail into the actual mac mail. i dont get a list of folders, nothing. is there a program or setting in any email client: preferably thunderbird or mail os x where you can get a list of folders, and the mail youve sent DOESNT appear in the main folder?
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

safari

i dont think so
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
johninc

johninc is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200

Safari and when I want speed Camino.

And no, maybe in another client but not in Mail.
QUOTE Thanks
macpwns

macpwns has a spectacular aura about

crap...i didnt think there would be a way. gmail is awesome b ut i wanna be able to use my own client...GRRR
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

gmail is a very special email client and maybe one day mail or enturage or one of them will catch up to it.....

make g'mail a bookmark and have it remember your password....remember command+ (the number corresponding to the location of your bookmark brings you to that bookmark, if you still have the apple drop down dont count that in your counting)
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Another Software Question: Open Office | Video Editing Software Question »