New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Office 2004

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mogwi

mogwi is on a distinguished road

I'm using office 2004, the problem I have is with Excel.

When you are moving from one cell to another it is very differcult to see were you are unless you look at the columns at the top and rows on the left.

Is there any way of increasing the highlight of the cell you are currently in. i.e when you move over each cell you can actually see were you are.

Thanks in advance.

Mogwi
MACPRO - Quad Core dual 3.GHZ Processor - 8GB RAM - 1TB HD
QUOTE Thanks
Erudite.Warrior

Erudite.Warrior has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwi
I'm using office 2004, the problem I have is with Excel.

When you are moving from one cell to another it is very differcult to see were you are unless you look at the columns at the top and rows on the left.

Is there any way of increasing the highlight of the cell you are currently in. i.e when you move over each cell you can actually see were you are.

Thanks in advance.
I had the same trouble. The setting is NOT in Excel. It is in your SYSTEM PREFERENCES. To change the color in Excel (and everywhere else) do the following:

System Preferences --> Appearance. Change "Highlight Color" (for selected text) to your preferred color. I have found that RED works best. Once you have made the change you will need to restart EXCEL (if it is open when you make the change in Sys. Prefs.) for the change to take effect.

Hope that helps.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Icons disappeared after xfer to iMac. | Entourage Replacement »