New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

HelpP!!can imac G3 play .zip programz?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Gotsticcyrice

my stuffix did its job to my "Heros of might and magic 4.zip program"... but the thing is that when i try to run the setup or install file the game, it open as stuffix and does nottin ... How do i install the program ? and what do i need to install it and play it ?
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

a zip file is a compressed file containing other files.

after un-zipping the files it should create either an install program or a folder containging your install files.

are the install files have a .exe extension, if so they are windows files and will not open in any version of mac operating systems. what extension are the files that are unzipped????

i hope this is a good starting point for you, i dont know your computing experience level so i hope im not treating you like an idiot

have a good one
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
Gotsticcyrice

yea i see it the setup file.. it is .exe .... i guess i should delete it ... is there a add/remove program like the window so i can do so r should i just put it in the trash and delete it... that will get my memory bakk right ?
QUOTE Thanks
Gotsticcyrice

CAn some 1 tell me ?
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Just trash it.

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

and then empty your trash
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Thunderbird | Developer Needed »