New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

MactheRipper to Toast 7

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

oo5yolo10

oo5yolo10 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love

Ok just before I start this is all legal, unlike some posts where its like "ok so i downloaded this movie, and need to burn it on my free Toast." Ok heres the deal, I have Toast 7 and just downloaded mac the ripper (freeware) and wanted to test it out since I am not as computer savvy as I would like to be. So I took my Dave Matthews Concert DVD and ripped it from mac the ripper, then slid the file into toast and burned it onto DVD. I would say it worked out, quality was fine. But two things happened....One, the menu was not usable, Secondly it seemed like it was burned for a wide screen TV. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks, Luke
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

all legality aside make sure you do a full disk extraction in MTR. and then in toast select video and then 'dvd-video from video_ts' and you should get a perfect disk.

the aspect of the video should not change at all so maybe you copied the widescreen version of the disk?
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Safari: tabbed browsing and ad-blocking | OS X alarm app won't scale volume »