New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Iweb - Albums

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

WizzKid

WizzKid is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express

Hello

I have just started to use iweb and i was wondering how do i insert an album - example: I have both iphoto and iweb open and i drag a photo album on my photo pages on iweb [from iphoto] but it puts the pictures in one by one without making an album. I want to be-able to have a photo album with a picture on the front and when you click it will open up a slide show or thumbnails of all the pictures in that album - sorry if i dont explain it right im not very good at english.

Thanks

WizzKid
QUOTE Thanks
WizzKid

WizzKid is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express

anyone?
QUOTE Thanks
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

What I did is make a Welcome page and drag photos to it and aligned them appropriately and perhaps resized them. I then added photo pages and dragged the pictures I wanted on each. Each picture on the Welcome page I made into a link. The way you do that is select the image, open the Inspector, and choose the last item to the right on the pop up window that is a blue arrow. That allows you to link the image to one of you photo pages.
QUOTE Thanks
mraya

mraya is a jewel in the roughmraya is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB

From iPhoto: Select the photos you want to use and click the iWeb button at the bottom menu, then select Photo Page.
From iWeb: Create a Photo page using the template you want, then drag and drop the photos you want inside the photos section.
A late answer but i hope it helps.

[is pointless to click here]
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« FCP on beige | MMORPG one set price »