Thread: drawsprockets??

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
    drawsprockets??
    i have been looking into this forever and cant figure anything out. i have unreal tournament and when its loading it says something about "cant find drawsprockets". i have looked this up both online and in other forums and im running out of ideas...and kinda of help will be highly appreciated!! thanks!
    -dave-

im running a powerbook g4 500 with tiger and classic installed.

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    You need a patch to make it run properly under OS X...
    Can't remember where I found it, but it is out there somewhere.

(EDIT: Found it)
    http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/s...ArticleID=5164

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
    i got it..it works...it kinda runs bad..i read the requirements and it sounds like my computer is more than qualified t run it. is there something else i can do to make it run better??

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Hmmm not really...
    A 500Mhz machine sounds a bit underpowered IMO.... the requirements are on a OS 9 based machine. OS X has more system overhead, so the system needs more power to run the game as well.

Specs:
    gotcha...so should i try running it under os 9?? cause actually, now that you mention it, Diablo 1 and 2 seem to run beter under os 9. hmm makes sence to me.

Thread Information