New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Receiving calls within Address book

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mikey0609

mikey0609 is on a distinguished road

I just got a v3i and have been able to synch contact to and from the address book.

One issue that i am having is i am unable to receive calls from within the address book and dial out also.

When i click on the name to get the popup menu everything is greyed out. Is there something I need to configure or turn on. The bluetooth works fine...
QUOTE Thanks
twitchymike@mac

twitchymike@mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: G4 + Mac Pro 8-core 6Gb

I love that feature to bits. I use a really old Nokia 6310i phone and I like to Address Book the phone up to it over BlooToof, not have to keypad SMSs and see phone calls and all that. BUT sometimes I get the warning and sometimes I don't (50%?) whether sync'd or not. Does my nut.
QUOTE Thanks
mikey0609

mikey0609 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchymike@mac
I love that feature to bits. I use a really old Nokia 6310i phone and I like to Address Book the phone up to it over BlooToof, not have to keypad SMSs and see phone calls and all that. BUT sometimes I get the warning and sometimes I don't (50%?) whether sync'd or not. Does my nut.
Thanks for the info....at least you have it warn you every so often....**** hasnt warned me once.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Software | Lost or hid Home Folder using LameSecure »