MacBook Pro and iPad2
    Question Notations on e-mails
    I am using Apple Mail version 1.3. I would like to be able to make notations on messages received or, occasionally, on copies of sent messages. For example, it would be useful to attach a note (to myself) to an incoming message that it was cleared by a subsequent phone call or discussed with a colleague, etc. This is common practice with incoming "hard copy" correspondence.
    Can this be done with later versions of Mail or, for that matter, with any other e-mail clients?

New Jersey
    Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
    It can not be done in mail. but there is another mail client out there made by microsoft, it is called entorage.. I don't know if it can do what you want but alot of people here at the forum use it. maybe they will have more insight then I do.
    My Website
    I love my hosting company!
    I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006

In Entourage you can flag an e-mail, and there is a notes section where you can place your desired information.
    New MacBookPro | 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo |2 GB RAMMac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.5 | iPod Touch 8 GB | iPod Classic 80 GB

The original question is an old one, but asks for the same info that I did in another topic. The flag and notes are handy, but there isn't an indicator telling me that I have attached a note. I would like to be able to insert, directly into a received or sent email, a note for follow-up. There is an app for Apple's Mail, although the name escapes me now, but I'm an Entourage user.

There's a script to change the subject. Is it possible that a script could be written to do the same within the body of the email?

Thread Information