Schedule Internet Radio Recording on Mac
    I know there are quite a few programs out there that can record internet radio on a Mac. However, few of them can schedule a recording.

There is one radio show I continually try to catch, but I am never by my computer when it is playing. I would like to find some software that would allow me to time the recording to start and end with the show in question.

Disclaimer: My interest is strictly personal, not commercial.

Snowtape doesn't work on my current version of OSX (10.7.5). All the others I have found don't have a schedule feature or are not supported on this version of OSX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    Snowtape has OS X 10.6.8 as a minimum requirement and so should work with your 10.7.5 installation. What fails there?
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
    Snowtape has OS X 10.6.8 as a minimum requirement and so should work with your 10.7.5 installation. What fails there?
    Raz0rEdge: It crashes before it can fully launch. I tried twice to download and install on different days and get the same results.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    Is this the newest version of Snowtape? I got Snowtape through a bundle and while I never use the app, I know I've launched it on Mavericks and it loads fine..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
    Is this the newest version of Snowtape? I got Snowtape through a bundle and while I never use the app, I know I've launched it on Mavericks and it loads fine..
    It should be -- it's straight from Vemedio's website: http://vemedio.com/products/snowtape

Specs:
    13in macbook - 10.11 --- 21in. iMac 10.11 --- HP win 8
    Are you using iTunes Radio or the old Internet stuff in iTunes?
    If the latter try Radiolover. Download RadioLover for Mac - Convert streaming audio into MP3's. MacUpdate.com
    Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done and why. Then do it!
    -Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by cradom View Post
    Are you using iTunes Radio or the old Internet stuff in iTunes?
    If the latter try Radiolover. Download RadioLover for Mac - Convert streaming audio into MP3's. MacUpdate.com
    Neither, I'm using an authorized third-party website to catch a local FM broadcast over the Internet: WRCNFM - Triton Digital Standard Live Radio Player

I'll try RadioLover and let you know if it works. Also open to any other suggestions anyone else has.

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    I've used Audio Hijack Pro for this though I have not used it for that recently. It has the ability to schedule recordings and will grab just about any sound source the Mac can handle. It's $32.00 US at they moment but well worth it IMHO.

There is a demo of the program available on the page I linked to above. You might also find these links helpful:

http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohija...kProManual.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx7Rx1qI5g
    Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Thread Information