New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Flickrbucket App

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

stevepaine

stevepaine is on a distinguished road

I hope someone can help me. I have paid and downloaded the App Flickrbucket. Before I can use the app it tells me to authorise the flicker account. When I do this it gives me a series of numbers to 'type in to the application'

At this point I am stuck! I don't know how or where to do this. Any help from anyone who has used the app would be extremely helpful. There does not seem to be a contact for flickrbucket to ask the question. As it is a third party app, I don't know how interested Flickr would be. Many thanks Steve
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm not familiar with Flickrbucket.

If this authorization is handled in the standard Apple way, what should happen is that Flickr provides you with the numbers as you describe, and in the Flickrbucket app's preferences (usually in the place where you would have provided your Flickr credentials would appear a "sheet" (slides down from the top of the app window) where you would input the authorization numbers.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mail App won't load | Address Book »