New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Error 3259 in enoturage

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bigdaddysheikh

bigdaddysheikh is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I seem to be having this trouble with entourage and am not able to send any mail. Has anyone ever come across this or is able to fix thsi error. I was having the same problem using apple mail

Thank you for your time.
QUOTE Thanks
youthpastor

youthpastor will become famous soon enough

If I remember correctly, I had a problem like that. I had to go in to my settings and set it up as a IMAP--and that just seemed to make it work. Just on your outgoing mail be sure to put the correct settings. Seems like I had to put smtp.mac.com to get my outgoing mail to send.

Let me know if that works, if not I'll be glad to see if I can further assist ya. Best of luck...

New MacBookPro | 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo |2 GB RAMMac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.5 | iPod Touch 8 GB | iPod Classic 80 GB
QUOTE Thanks
bigdaddysheikh

bigdaddysheikh is on a distinguished road

I am using my server, I got the error to go away, i guess it was the smtp port, but I get a new error which means that I am getting the wrong code back from my server.

This is a such a pain, this worked flawlesly on my pc i dont know whats wrong now.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Good games for a new iBook 1.33 G4 512RAM | Azureus for Intel iMac »