New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Limewire Pro (A question and or problem)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

smkmachrider

Whenever I try to install it, it won't let me install it on my Macintosh HD. Is there some requirement amount of space I need? Also, it HOWEVER, lets me install it on my external drive. BUT, I don't want to install it on there, as I fear it could ruin it.

So, my question(s) are:

1. What do I need to do, to install it on my Mainctosh HD?

2. If I can't install it on there, and if I install it on my external drive, will my external drive be ruined by the installation?

Thanks to anyone who can help! (Move the topic to the appropriate place if in the wrong forum).
QUOTE Thanks
macAttack

macAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook

have you installed it before?
QUOTE Thanks
smkmachrider

You mean a version of it before this one? Or just basic free Limewire? If you mean a version before it then, no. if you mean the basic free Limewire, yeah I have that installed.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Any Racing games? | Limewire basic (free) »