Geeklet question
    I have installed the Geektool, however now i wannna uninstall and i already delete all of related file but it still have the Geeklet on my desktop. I can't delete or do anything to remove this Geeklet. Need you guys help!!! And it display on all the apps run on my desktop. Need all you guys help!!

Victoria, BC
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    It sounds like you did not properly uninstall Geektool. Hint: any program that makes changes to the system needs an UNINSTALLER, not just being thrown away. Geektool has an uninstaller, I'd suggest you reinstall Geektool and then use the uninstaller to correctly uninstall it.

If that doesn't work, reinstall it again and use AppCleaner. I've heard it will do the job.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '11 1.8 i7 4GB 10.10; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.10; 5s & 5c
    And if you used it to modify system files - you may need to use it to reset those system files back to their default &/or remove whatever script you had it install prior to uninstalling the application.

Ex. Using any of the various software that enables you to place a check in a box to view hidden files - removing/uninstalling that application, in most cases, is not going to make those files hidden again.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Waiting for a mate . . .
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    Oh that beach looks nice
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Thread Information