New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Calendar Lines

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Alma3000

Alma3000 is on a distinguished road

I don't like the format of the calendar in Maverick upgrade. I can't see the lines between the days. Anyway to go back to the old calendar?
QUOTE Thanks
MacInWin

MacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, 2008 iMac, iPhone 5S, iPad mini, 13" MBP and MacMini

There aren't lines between the days, just a gap, at least on my MBP with Mavericks.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Unfortunately, the calendar app in Mavericks does not have the days separated with lines as some older calendar versions had. As far as I know, you can not go back to the older calendar - at least not the normal way. However, there are other calendar applications you can use with your Mac. Check the Mac App store by typing in "calendar" in the search box and then choose one that you like, some are free, others are not. There are too many for me to mention here.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« CoD4 Crashing on Launch? | Loss of Message Content in Mail Account. »