New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Bluestacks app player not working

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rishan0999

rishan0999 is on a distinguished road

I safe booted my laptop and ever since my bluestacks app player isn't working in my laptop. Is it related to that? Any help?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Why did you start your Mac in safe boot mode? When you startup in safe boot mode, that removes all third party drivers, startup programs, and kills the sound. However, once you boot back to regular mode, everything should return to normal. Try reinstalling the Blue Stacks app player again.
QUOTE Thanks
rishan0999

rishan0999 is on a distinguished road

I installed it three times after that, it still doesn't work. Never happened before. Safe booted my laptop by mistake. Didn't realize that finger was on shift.
QUOTE Thanks
setve

setve is on a distinguished road

Dear User,

If you have any problem in Installing and using BlueStacks products,

Pl signup and submit your request to : BlueStacks Support - Select the FAQ you wish to review

It will be taken care fastly.

Thanks,

Blue stacks Support.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« PowerPoint for Mac | Transfer Mail archives from version 2.1.3 to versiin 4.6 »