New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Exporting from Pages to PDF

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iceponies93

iceponies93 is on a distinguished road

In iWorlk 08, Pages, I make a full page picture, but when I export, and open the PDF its no longer a full page picture/text. I've reset the margins in pages to 0... Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks so much.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

I no longer have Pages 08 installed since it's not compatible with versions of OS X later than Snow Leopard. But the PDF export should work though to give the same page dimensions including graphics and text. Are you saying that the graphics and text have been re-sized when exported? How large exactly is the document you're trying to export to PDF?
QUOTE Thanks
iceponies93

iceponies93 is on a distinguished road

I'm exporting a PDF of about 265 pages, each page being 6''x9''... It doesn't change the content of the page, but when exported and opened in Preview there is a 1'' white border added around all of the pages. I tried opening it with a different program and it still has a that white bordor/margin on every page. Thanks for the reply!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

I'm going to do some testing to see if I can duplicate what's happening. The problem is though that I can't use my copy of Pages 08 since it doesn't work with Mavericks. I'll see what I can do with the new version (5.1) and post back.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Guys am facing a FTP Problem | cant open onyx for mavericks. »