New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Works on Windows not on my Mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

anwaee2

anwaee2 is on a distinguished road

Can someone help me get this to work on a Mac?
Sub LastBorderedRowNumber()

Dim LastCellWithBorder As Long
Const ColumnLetter As String = "A"
Application.FindFormat.Clear
Application.FindFormat.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineS tyle = xlSolid
LastCellWithBorder = Columns("A").Find("*", SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, SearchFormat:=True).Row
Application.FindFormat.Clear

' Let just see what we calculated
MsgBox "Last bordered cell in Column " & ColumnLetter & " is on Row " & LastCellWithBorder
End Sub
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - 10.9.3 & iPad - iOS 5.1

This is not related to any OS in particular.
The correct functioning of this routine depends on the application you are running it in ( Visual Basic, Excel macro, ..... )

What application are you developing/testing this in ?

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
anwaee2

anwaee2 is on a distinguished road

Sorry , new at this. This was for an Excel for Mac macro. Have since found that the application.find function has been eliminated in Excel for Mac. No one knows why. I will do a for loop instead. Thank you for your response.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Time Machine Disk Backup Size | Lost my Aplications folder? »