mobile and desktop app building
    Hello,

I am trying to build an app for a unique business of mine that I want to coincide with the mobile version and desktop version. I.E. My guys travel to purchase and sell inventory. My partner and I hang at the office for accounting and various admin. stuff.

I am new to this app building process. I have been reading and practiced the basic "to do list" on xcode for OSX. I am just wanting to know if it is possible for me to build an app that information obtained from mobile can be sent to the desktop version for final accounting?

Specs:
    MBP 13" (2013); 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.12
    Quote Originally Posted by dhutheson View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to build an app for a unique business of mine that I want to coincide with the mobile version and desktop version. I.E. My guys travel to purchase and sell inventory. My partner and I hang at the office for accounting and various admin. stuff.

I am new to this app building process. I have been reading and practiced the basic "to do list" on xcode for OSX. I am just wanting to know if it is possible for me to build an app that information obtained from mobile can be sent to the desktop version for final accounting?
    Well, I have apps on my iPad & corresponding ones on my Macbook Pro that can transfer data typically over a Wi-Fi network, although a cloud option is a consideration (also have a number of apps that sync to corresponding cloud servers).

Of course, the apps on a mobile device and their desktop versions would have to be written in different operating systems. Dave

Thread Information