Thread: iphoto 11.9.5

Specs:
    MBP Retina late 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Sierra; iPhone 5s 64gb; iPad Mini 2, 32gb
    iphoto 11.9.5
    Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.

Quote Originally Posted by badshoehabit View Post
    Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.
    There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.

Anyway, I don't know about older versions, but when I highlight several photos and go to the Print menu, I get lots of options to print them all on one page. See screen cap below (EDIT: redacted). I don't see how to print the same photo repeatedly on one page. You'll have to duplicate the photo as many times as needed, then select them all.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Specs:
    MBP Retina late 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Sierra; iPhone 5s 64gb; iPad Mini 2, 32gb
    Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...

(
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.
    Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    You found a way of doing in this thread, is it possible that was an older version of iPhoto?

If so, perhaps this particular feature has been removed from the newest version of iPhoto?
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Quote Originally Posted by badshoehabit View Post
    Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...
    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.
    You asked, and I quote: "Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5?"

The "clarification" you just made makes it more obvious what you meant, but your original question wasn't "quite" that clear.

EDIT: I found some photo printing software that should do the job. I'm hesitant to volunteer them since you didn't ask for anything besides help with iPhoto. Would you like me to recommend them?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    @badshoehabit

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but folks that post here are volunteering their time and sincerely trying to help.

Your response to the reply you received was uncalled for. If you don't like a reply or disagree with it, ignore it and move on. Read through our guidelines if you have any questions about this. Thanks.

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    I didn't notice a problem with the lifesabeach's response either. Was kinda wondering what all the fuss was about.
    "Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

I forgot to mention that, when researching her problem, I found she had asked the same question on Apple's support forum, got the SAME answer (from someone else, mind you), but was OK with it then. *shakes head*

Thread Information