New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iphoto 11.9.5

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

badshoehabit

badshoehabit will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro MC721: 500GB 15.4" 16GB Core i7 OS Mavericks 10.9.2 iPhone 4s 16gb

Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshoehabit View Post
Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.
There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.

Anyway, I don't know about older versions, but when I highlight several photos and go to the Print menu, I get lots of options to print them all on one page. See screen cap below (EDIT: redacted). I don't see how to print the same photo repeatedly on one page. You'll have to duplicate the photo as many times as needed, then select them all.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks
badshoehabit

badshoehabit will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro MC721: 500GB 15.4" 16GB Core i7 OS Mavericks 10.9.2 iPhone 4s 16gb

Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...

(
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.
Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

You found a way of doing in this thread, is it possible that was an older version of iPhoto?

If so, perhaps this particular feature has been removed from the newest version of iPhoto?

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshoehabit View Post
Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Quote:
Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.
You asked, and I quote: "Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5?"

The "clarification" you just made makes it more obvious what you meant, but your original question wasn't "quite" that clear.

EDIT: I found some photo printing software that should do the job. I'm hesitant to volunteer them since you didn't ask for anything besides help with iPhoto. Would you like me to recommend them?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

@badshoehabit

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but folks that post here are volunteering their time and sincerely trying to help.

Your response to the reply you received was uncalled for. If you don't like a reply or disagree with it, ignore it and move on. Read through our guidelines if you have any questions about this. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

I didn't notice a problem with the lifesabeach's response either. Was kinda wondering what all the fuss was about.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

I forgot to mention that, when researching her problem, I found she had asked the same question on Apple's support forum, got the SAME answer (from someone else, mind you), but was OK with it then. *shakes head*
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to format sections in OS Pages | Safari 7 won't remember my Mac-Forums username and password »