New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

customising iCal alerts

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

crisscross

crisscross is on a distinguished road

was using OSX 10.6 for years and when alert of impending event came up it gave a choice of interval before it repeated

Have upgraded to OSX 10.8.5 and the alert only gives the option of 'snooze' and decides on length of snooze itself

I relied so much on the 10.6.8 alerts I'd like to know any way of adjusting v6.0 to work as earlier versions

And, less important, to change hideous header colour with nat simulated torn page top
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft AutoUpdate 2.3.6 | Itunes 11.1.3 syncing issue »