Itunes 2 discs
Never noticed before but today whilst putting my music back on my mac one album has both discs under one icon whereas all the rest have them under two separate icons. Any ideas how i can organise them all to be under one?
Try this and see if it doesn't resolve the issue.
1. Select a group of tracks that should be grouped together
2. Choose Get Info from the iTunes File menu
3. Go to the Sorting tab and fill in the relevant information. This groups those items together when iTunes sorts things.
If you are sorting a multi disc album you should do one more thing. For purposes of discussion assume that you are editing the track information for a two disc set. Do the following:
1. Select the tracks for disk one and choose Get Info in iTunes as before.
2. Go to the info tab and fill in the disc field as 1 of 2
3. Select the tracks for disc 2 and repeat the process identifying these as 2 of 2
Thanks I did try that last night with no success but I think alcohol was impairing me lol. Worked a treat when i tried again this morning.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.