New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Colours in Calendar

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

paieye

paieye is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air/Mountain Lion

I have chosen the colours of the calendars that we use in the Calendar application. The software keeps changing the colour of one of the calendars, and always to the same wrong colour. What is going on, and how can I stop this ?
QUOTE Thanks
paieye

paieye is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air/Mountain Lion

If Calendar in iCloud randomly changes colors - Page 2 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com is any guide, this fault has affected many users, originated in iCloud, and has now been corrected. At all events, my own calendars in Calendar are now showing the correct colours.

MacBook Air (OSX 10.9.2)/iPhone 3GS (IOS 6.1.6)
QUOTE Thanks
Demapples

Demapples is a jewel in the roughDemapples is a jewel in the rough

Ah, so that's what's been going on. I use 3rd party calendars on my iMac and iDevices and I've been chasing around resetting colours all week. Hopefully fixed now.

Longtime Windows, then onto slippery slope with iPod/iTunes in 2006, then Apple TV, iPad, iMac, iPhone and finally rejuvenated a discarded MacBook. Happy camper.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How do I remove a template from Word for Mac | reply address seems to be stripped from my outgoing email »