Exclamation Copy multiple mails in mail.app
    Dear experts,

This is a topic for those with a good brain... My problem is very long and very hard to solve so i'm going to try to explain it to you guys. So as you noticed in the subject it's about copying multiple mails to a memory stick. But i currently have the problem that it's always getting back to the mail map instead of the USB. I've tried to search in the library and that is the best solution until now! But here is the hard part of my problem... I work with Gmail maps so the library won't find the e-mail(boxes/maps). Another solution that i found is wich that you save the mails as an .rtf file. But i don't won't them(the e-mails) to be in one file

. But each e-mail in separate files .
    Or if it's possible to just separate them without the .eml? So guys i think you have a huge problem let's start thinking!

Thanks anyway!

Greets

Josip

Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 9.7, AppleTV (4)
    What format do you want them in if not .eml?
    What's the end purpose of putting them on a memory stick?
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

It is for the document who are closed and I put the e-mails in there with de document of a certain file. So when I do need them (i've they are back open) I need to see the e-mails. But it doesn't matter in what format just don't like in the first picture.

Thanks for helping me.

Simple AppleScript for mail
    Hi people,

What I need is an AppleScript for certain mails. Let me explain it to you... In my previous thread I thought that AppleScript may help me and I went searching on google. But I didn't really find something that could help me so I need your help guys... (Again )If you read the previous thread you should probably know what the problem is. I was thinking if somebody could make/find a script that would do what I want...

Thanks!

Specs:
    Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
    I don't think the explanation in the first thread is at all clear, what exactly are you trying to achieve?
    Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? Ė use the rep system

Specs:
    21in. iMac 10.11 --- HP Linux Mint 18
    Sounds like he wants to archive the emails and the attachments to the USB stick but as individual files, not as one big archive, and not as .eml files...maybe something readable in Textedit etc.
    One manís theology is another manís belly laugh.
    -Lazarus Long

Yes that's it! But them can stay in .eml if it's an option?
    But i don't really know much about a script so I don't Know what I have to use :s

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    Have a look at Email Archiver It's not free but sounds like it would do what you need. Assuming you don't mind that the emails are stored as pdfs. I think this might also do the job but can't tell for sure from the description. It does have a free demo so you could test it first.

Not much of a scripture either. I suspect you could do it by scripting but it would be a bit time consuming to work out unless you can find someone to build it.
    "Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Ok tanks man! I'll check it and let you know something

It's a great app! Thanks! But i need a way to find the folder in the library(or something) because the e-mails are from Gmail remember?

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    Unless I missed something Mail Archiver X seems to provide that option. I am not sure whether it archives into individual files (e-mails).
    "Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Thread Information