New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Having trouble setting up a local email address in mac mail

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

timothybrooks7

timothybrooks7 is on a distinguished road

So at my company we have a company email like timothybrooks7@blah.com right. Well I brought my MacBook Pro to work to do most of my work on that and I cannot set up my mail. I've tried everything. I am connected to our server and can access it but mail won't let me get messages. In outlook on a windows computer here it says that the "Exchange Server is: blah.blah.local" and i try entering that but it wants a mail.blah.com and a smtp.blah.com which I cannot find. I know this will most likely get bumped but I am really in need of help figuring this out.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adium | Who knows which utility this is? »