New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Anchoring Formatting Palette in Word?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Sofisticat

Sofisticat is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27" iMac OS X Version 10.6 8

Does anyone know how to anchor the Formatting Palette in word please, to the top of the page? Thanks. Sorry, but I can't find a way of posting this as a new question. Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Sofisticat

Does anyone know how to anchor the Formatting Palette in word please, to the top of the page? Thanks.

Sorry, but I can't find a way of posting this as a new question anywhere. I've been going around in circles on this site for the last 2 and a half hours!!!

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

I moved this to the correct forum as it does not belong in Windows tagged on to another thread. I also created a new post for you.

At the top of each forum you'll find a box on the left side that says "New Thread". Just click on it, type in a descriptive subject, and then type in your question. Also make sure you pick a forum which best fits the question you're asking.
QUOTE Thanks
Sofisticat

Thank you. I still didn't get an answer tho Thanks all the same.

There is a box below my response that says 'Quote message in reply? but, it won't let me click it, do you know why?

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft Excel for Mac | Do I "have" to use MobileMe to upload my site from iWeb please? »