New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

ical problem - double-click event is for wrong calendar

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacForMore

MacForMore is on a distinguished road

I have several custom icloud calendars - one is a work calendar, but not the default work calendar (it's titled something like "ABC Company"). Another is titled "Hard Calendar" and this one contains my 'set in stone' activities.

Problem: when I uncheck all my calendars except "ABC Company", and double-click in the weekly view, on Monday, to enter an event, the Hard Calender is automatically activated and the event is created for the wrong calendar - and all the other events show up for the Hard Calendar as well.

Whether I double-click or press the Plus button for a new event, the behavior is the same.

I deleted the hard calendar and the same behavior happens, only now the new entry activates the built-in "ToDo" calendar, not my "ABC Company" calendar.

Any ideas about what's wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
MacForMore
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

It's not the check mark that determines that. (it turns the events on or off in the calendar view)

What you need to do is make sure the one you want to add to is the one highlighted.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« VHS to DVD software | Outlook / exchange won't display emails »