New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

How to unflag messages on Mail?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bebra

bebra is on a distinguished road

I have just bought a new MacbookPro with Lion and I do not seem to be able to unflag a previously unflagged message on Mail. The flag would disappear but magically reappear after a few seconds. How can I get rid of teh flag without deleting the message? Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
bebra

I am the OP. It seems that the problem exists with the messages that I imported from my old Mac... it is as if they had become inherently flagged...
QUOTE Thanks
dekan

dekan is a jewel in the roughdekan is a jewel in the rough

I noticed you can unflag by clicking on the flag the message currently has or selecting the cross to the right. Have you tried both ways of unflagging? What you could try too is to select a different flag - so even though it's flagged already, flag it again and then try to unflag with one of the ways above in my first sentence.

Does that help at all?

QUOTE Thanks
bebra

Nope. I have tried them all but the flag keeps coming back. It is quite annoying!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Word 2011 not printing Color Gradient? | Black screen in Front Row after merging .srt and .avi files with "Submerge" »