New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Adjusting print margins in Safari

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

nefing.co.uk

nefing.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Hi all.

I'm new here so please be gentle.

I have a headache with regards to print margins on Safari.

The brief run down is I purchased some invoice paper with an adhesive label on them. this meant I had to amend the print margins in Firefox, printing from eBay.

I did this and the margin modification worked, but when printing in bulk, every other invoice was just an address label and no invoice underneath. I thought this may have been to do with moving margins so I changed it back to default. It still did it.

I spoke to eBay and they logged into my account and they had no issues. They told me to try another computer or browser. I tried Firefox on my PC and I had the same problem.

I then used Safari on my macbook and hey presto they print an address label and invoice on every one. The problem now is that when I try and change the margins in Safari, it let's me create a new "custom size" and I change the margins. When I print though, the margins have not moved.

Any help would be really appreciated.
QUOTE Thanks
nefing.co.uk

nefing.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Anyone?

I'm going insane.
QUOTE Thanks
Shallcroft

Shallcroft is on a distinguished road

Hi
I have the same issue
Did you work it out?