New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

need OS 10.7 for xcode?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Chemadian

Chemadian is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP Core i7 2.66 500GB 15" - Mac mini Core i5 2.5 500GB - Iphone 4 32GB - 32GB Ipad 2

I tried download xcode today and i was informed that i must download lion in order to run xcode. Currently i have snow leapard and really had no intentions of getting lion so is there any way i can get my hands on xcode without having to update to 10.7??
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

It's on your restore disk, under something like "other apps"

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
Chemadian

Mac Specs: MBP Core i7 2.66 500GB 15" - Mac mini Core i5 2.5 500GB - Iphone 4 32GB - 32GB Ipad 2

Thanks Mike, I will check that out! I'm guessing there is no way to get the current version of Xcode without going to Lion?
QUOTE Thanks
Chemadian

I decided to stop putting it off so i upgraded my MBP to lion, now i'm having another issue. I also have xcode 4 on my Mac Mini and it says i need to install some updates so i go ahead but it won't finish updating. The bar is showing approx 99% done but it won't finish, what gives?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« upgrade to ilife11 | Handbrake settings »