how to increase email attachment size limit?
    Hello all

I have just started working on MAC machines in my recent job and im learning alot of things and day to day i encounter thousand of problem that i never heard of so today i got this problem, my company has a client which has huge MAC infrastrucure server client router NAS etc etc and today one of thier client had problem with company mail: she tried to send an email with attachment of 10.2 mb where she is only allowed 10mb of space hence she could not able to send it eventually i told her to split the data and then send-it works fine but i want to know how to increase thier limit size so that they never see this problem agaian. i know i know why my managers or other staff didnt help me to do such a easy job but the problem is thier main network administrator had a left abruptly and owner does not seems to know much of it so all the work comeup on my shoulders...please help.

Kansas City
    Attachment limitations are usually set at the server level, and would need to be changed there. What email system is in use?

10mb is a pretty good level to be at, and IMO anything larger needs to be sent via alternative methods.
    12" rMB 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 64GB iPad Air 2 LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

Thread Information