how to increase email attachment size limit?
    Hello all

I have just started working on MAC machines in my recent job and im learning alot of things and day to day i encounter thousand of problem that i never heard of so today i got this problem, my company has a client which has huge MAC infrastrucure server client router NAS etc etc and today one of thier client had problem with company mail: she tried to send an email with attachment of 10.2 mb where she is only allowed 10mb of space hence she could not able to send it eventually i told her to split the data and then send-it works fine but i want to know how to increase thier limit size so that they never see this problem agaian. i know i know why my managers or other staff didnt help me to do such a easy job but the problem is thier main network administrator had a left abruptly and owner does not seems to know much of it so all the work comeup on my shoulders...please help.
    Thanks

Specs:
    -->
    Attachment limitations are usually set at the server level, and would need to be changed there. What email system is in use?

10mb is a pretty good level to be at, and IMO anything larger needs to be sent via alternative methods.
    13" rMBP 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 64GB iPad Air 2 LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

Thread Information