New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Firefox/Flash latest version issues

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

zacster

zacster is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Intel iMac 20" Core Duo 256mb VRam 115gb SSD 2gb Ram Finally!!!

I just downloaded the latest version of Firefox and Flash on my Snow Leopard machine, specs on my sig. What happens is that videos have a center block that is out of sync with the rest of the image. This doesn't happen on my old version of FF. When I go full screen it is OK, but you don't always go full screen for a quick video.

Does anybody have a fix for this? In the meantime, I'm going to pull the old copy from Time Machine back as this is a very annoying bug. It makes any Flash video unwatchable.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« itunes/photo library sharing | Applescript help »