09-15-2011, 12:55 PM #1
Outlook 2011 Contact synchronization
- Member Since
- Sep 15, 2011
Question about contact synchronization to Outlook 2011 for Macintosh MAC OS X Lion.
- On the Exchange server contacts are listed as 12k+
- When downloaded to any Microsoft e-mail program this number is exact
- When downloaded to any of the Macintosh mail programs such as Entourage EWS, Outlook 2011 and Imail.app v5 the number is halved.
- Does EWS not download Duplicates?
- How does EWS or these programs distinguish contacts?
- What contact entrees will not download?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By jwoodnik in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
By pmolinar in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:46 AM
By veehb in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:15 PM
By GhostHunter in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2010, 02:16 AM
By mattberry in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2005, 09:49 PM