New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

which App is best for Backing Up DVD's ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

timmy_toad

timmy_toad is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP, iPad2 + iPhone4S

Hi all, i have recently purchased an App that, extremely easily and quickly converts an AVI file to DVD Video, i WAS hoping the same company produced a similarly Easy to Use App to BackUp DVD's, they DO make lots of Convertors for this and that, but nothing to actually BACKUP.

I suppose there are many of these Apps out there, tell me, IS Backing Up the same as Ripping ?.

Is there an EASY way to Backup and Burn DVD's in one package and please what is it's name, otherwise is there a pair of these Apps that does the same job, possibly for free ?.

tim
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Please read the following Sticky Notice regarding "backing up or ripping DVDs".
QUOTE Thanks
timmy_toad

timmy_toad is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP, iPad2 + iPhone4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
Please read the following Sticky Notice regarding "backing up or ripping DVDs".
O dear, I see what you mean, sorry about that chaps, i obviously hadn't fully read the rules. I shall not let that happen again !.

tim
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can't print custom page size. | Apps on an old iMac »