New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Receiving emails on email forum in Mac Mail

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Lrrryo

Lrrryo is on a distinguished road

All,

I belong to an email forum, where when anyone that posts a message it is resent to all of the participants.

When I send to the forum, I don't get my own messages.

Looking to fix this. Thx.
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

That's odd. I think the last time I sent a message to one of those lists I got both my message and the replies. Though I got it in digest form since that is how my preferences for that list are set.

Have you checked in both your junk mail and trash folders to see if your messages are somehow ending up there? Do you have any mail rules in place that might cause this behavior?

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
Lrrryo

Lrrryo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
That's odd. I think the last time I sent a message to one of those lists I got both my message and the replies. Though I got it in digest form since that is how my preferences for that list are set.

Have you checked in both your junk mail and trash folders to see if your messages are somehow ending up there? Do you have any mail rules in place that might cause this behavior?
Thx Slydude,

Checked junk and trash, not there, only in the "sent" box. No rules, but I tried to make on to send the "sent box" ones to my "in box" but doesn't work.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Most expensive app in the Mac App Store? | Free Anti-Virus Apps for Mac »