Smile girlfreind wont quit till I get a copy of sims on her iMac
    Hello Mac users.. Please help a man in need,, My Girlfriend wants the sims on her iMac 1GHz power pc G4 running 10.4.11. please.. with cherries on top and chocolate sprinkles.. please end this by telling me were I can buy a compatible new copy of the sims 1 or 2 or whatever runs on this system .. I have checked the apple store,, amazon, even the local mac shop in town.. the computer she got Aint that out dated.. She did have the sims1 on here Emac before it blew up .. now she has the iMac there is no copy to be found.. just loads of babble about how you cant run the sims 3 on this operating system.. which she would like,, but happily settle for just sims 1.. hope been clear on what I'm asking and were I have tried to obtain this game before asking

thanks for your time.
    A random iMac user

Quote Originally Posted by radommacuser View Post
    Hello Mac users.. Please help a man in need,, My Girlfriend wants the sims on her iMac 1GHz power pc G4 running 10.4.11. please.. with cherries on top and chocolate sprinkles.. please end this by telling me were I can buy a compatible new copy of the sims 1 or 2 or whatever runs on this system .. I have checked the apple store,, amazon, even the local mac shop in town.. the computer she got Aint that out dated.. She did have the sims1 on here Emac before it blew up .. now she has the iMac there is no copy to be found.. just loads of babble about how you cant run the sims 3 on this operating system.. which she would like,, but happily settle for just sims 1.. hope been clear on what I'm asking and were I have tried to obtain this game before asking
    Amazon.com: The Sims (Mac): Video Games
    Amazon.com: The Sims 2 (Mac): Video Games
    Amazon.com: The Sims Complete Collection: Video Games

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB flash memory, 3.3GHz, 16GB memory, macOS Sierra beta.
    Version 2 as the G4 iMac really is that outdated, and here are the specs - pay particular attention to graphic requirements:-

The Sims 2 coming to Mac | Software | Macworld
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Thread Information