New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

My minecraft server I made, come too please!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

royaltyler

royaltyler is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac OS X Snow Leopard Version 10.6.8, 4 GB. I got it at the Apple Store in my Local Mall (Sears)

I welcome everybody! Here is the code to enter:

You may have a long fall when you start but don't worry, you won't get hurt or have to try and find your way for too long. I would suggest everyone coming from around 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM because those are the times I'll usually be up and about on the internet. You may bring your hacks like Too Many Items but I will not be using them.

I don't know if what I just said was very nooby. You know about the hacks.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Portal 2 Maps, Props and effects coverage for garrys mod theory! | Recommend me a good Chat Client »