Way to Block Certain Sites in Browsers History?
    I want to know if there is a way to filter sites like Facebook or Twitter from not showing up cause it makes digging for that "one piece of info i read last week" all the more difficult to find again. I know Chrome's incognito will show no traces of your history but I need more of a filter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've been wanting to find this answer for quite some time so I am excited to hear any thoughts.

To be honest the fastest solution would be to ring up the history menu (cmd+Y) type facebook/twitter in the search bar and delete everything that comes up... A bit laborious but you don't need to dig for info too often, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Virgeist View Post
    To be honest the fastest solution would be to ring up the history menu (cmd+Y) type facebook/twitter in the search bar and delete everything that comes up... A bit laborious but you don't need to dig for info too often, right?
    That's exactly what I do.

Or maybe going into incognito mode only for facebook or twitter would be faster. Both methods only take a few seconds.

Specs:
    March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgeist View Post
    Or maybe going into incognito mode only for facebook or twitter would be faster. Both methods only take a few seconds.

I private browse while in this forum - for probably a similar reason as the OP. I can see how having a 'do not save' list would be useful though. Maybe there's a plug-in for that?

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Note: This was posted to our off-topic forum, "The Lounge". I've moved it to our OS X - Applications forum. Please be sure to read the forum descriptions before creating a new thread. This helps to keep our forum better organized, get you the help you need in a more timely manner, and assist others who may have a similar question to search and find your thread to learn from it.

Thanks for understanding!
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Thread Information