New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

flopping images CS4

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

FSaquatics

FSaquatics is on a distinguished road

When I flop an image inside a frame it disappears. [This has started to occur recently, was not always the case.]

I am not sure what the technical term is for what is going on, but I think it can be fixed with a default setting somewhere. Must have something to do with the center of rotation.

Does anyone understand what I mean/have a solution for this?

Appreciate it if you do
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Moved thread as it doesn't belong in the lounge.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
FSaquatics

Could you move it to "Images, Graphic Design, and Photography", if the Lounge is inappropriate. Thank you
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

How are you performing the flop?

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
FSaquatics

I click the image with direct select tool and then click the flip horizontal icon.

If I click image with Selection tool and click the flip horizontal icon, the whole image flops and moves to the left [or right, depending]
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Ok, I'll try it when I get home, see if I can reproduce it.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
FSaquatics

Thank you, Mike. Be glad to hear what you find.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

So far I haven't been able to duplicate it. I'll try again later today

mike
QUOTE Thanks
FSaquatics

Thank you . . . I am sure it is a setting somewhere, but I just cannot find it
QUOTE Thanks
FSaquatics

Mike, I have found where to fix my problem. There is an icon in the transform palette where you select the focal point for flopping [a group of small squares]. I had somehow selected the wrong one. Thanks for checking -- it helped me look harder myself!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Excel 2011 hyperlink "cannot open the specified file" | How to auto-download purchases in iTunes from iOS devices »