New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iPhone 4 & Outlook 2011 Sync Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

welshred

welshred is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2013 iMac 27" Intel i5 Processor, 16Gb RAM, 10TB HD (9TB External) , 2 x iPhone 5, 2 x iPad Retina

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 and the latest Office suite (Outlook 2011)
iTunes opens when I connect my phone and I go to the Info tab but Outlook is not there as an option for syncing contacts?
Sync iCal Calendars is there further down as well as 'sync mail accounts' at the bottom but the 1st section 'sync address book contacts' is blank? I have no option to select groups (greyed out an nothing in the box anyway) and the only options are to sync Yahoo or Google contacts?

Please help.

iTunes & iPhone 4 are up to date.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« app resolution tick box | Label flash vs Toast »