New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Mail Application Lost

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

OJACheung

OJACheung is on a distinguished road

For some reason, I can't find the Mail Application on my Macbook Pro. Does anybody have the download for it?
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Download Pacifist and use that to install it from the supplied media that came with your MBP

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
mgsfan18

mgsfan18 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation

Try searching for it in spotlight and if nothing comes up download Pacifist (CharlesSoft - software you always wished someone would write) and use it with your OSX disc to reinstall mail without reinstalling your entire OS.

A man who is not one for words once told me...
QUOTE Thanks
OJACheung

OJACheung is on a distinguished road

Ok, thanks guys.
QUOTE Thanks
cjfootitt

cjfootitt is on a distinguished road

I have managed to lose my email on my MacBook pro. Tried everything to find it but no joy @ all. Could anybody point me in the right direction please? Many thanks & appreciate your time in this matter.
QUOTE Thanks
mgsfan18

mgsfan18 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjfootitt View Post
I have managed to lose my email on my MacBook pro. Tried everything to find it but no joy @ all. Could anybody point me in the right direction please? Many thanks & appreciate your time in this matter.
If you can't find it why not re-install it with the above method.

A man who is not one for words once told me...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help using PCSX reloaded on Macbook Pro with a PS3 controller/gamepad. | A good page designer »