Microsoft messanger issues
    Hello ppl,

since the 16th of May i cannot log into my msn from my Mac. My account works perfectly on my other laptop (running Win7), on e-buddy, aMSN etc. i've also changed passwords and still got the same issue. i've reinstall msn, reset the router, restart the computer... well i've tried almost any possible solution, the only thing that i've not done yet is to format the machine :S

Every time i put my details i got this error message:

"Sign in to Microsoft Messenger failed because the service is not responding. The service is not available or you may not be connected to the internet"

also 2-3 friends of mine used theire msn accounts to log in from my machine and they work perfectly... don't know, strange!

I guess is something going wrong with my msn passport and my machine.. any advice from ppl that had similar issues is gonna be very helpful!

Thank a lot!

Specs:
    MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
    Remove and reinstall the app. make sure you delete ALL your settings for the app. Sounds like something happened to the server settings for your account.

Also, what do you get if you use a different client? Something like Trillian?
    MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB RAM
    MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256MB RAM
    iPhone 5S 64GB, iPad Air 2 128 GB LTE, iPod Nano Gen6 8GB, Apple TV 3 & 2

Hey Brad,
    that was quick btw... thx

Yeah... the thing is that I can login from any other software like aMSN and Adium with no problems at all. Also i can log in from a Windows machine. The problem is with my machine and my account only. since i ve tried with a friend's account and it worked perfectly. i totally removed msn, library files etc, restart the machine and reinstall it and still got the same error!

"Sign in to Microsoft Messenger failed because the service is not responding. The service is not available or you may not be connected to the internet"

Thx again

oki... i ve cleared my msn history after reinstalling it and surprisingly now msn works fine!

anw.. thx a lot again!

Thread Information