New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Acrobat Pro - Jagged PDF

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

8erker

8erker is on a distinguished road

Hello,

The pdf file I created looks great on Preview or Quicklook, but when I open it with Acrobat Pro, fonts and lines look broken, sharp and jagged. As I zoom in, like %400, everything gets better. However, when I click fit width, it gets jagged again.

It is a 5 page document and all pages are single rasterized images. I exported every page as .pdf from Photoshop, then used Preview to combine them. But even without combining, pages still look bad. BTW I have default rendering settings in acrobat, all ticked, tried various combinations but it didn't solve the problem.

he pdf file has a suprisingly low resolution of 345 x 216, but as I said, it looks great on Preview. I am concerned because people I send the file use PC's and Adobe Acrobat.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A spin-off question from Dad2b's thread | getting rid of Intego icon »